Faber Showroom is a range of products that Faber Chimica has developed to combine the performance and effectiveness of professional products with the needs of who wants to take care of surfaces by ourself. High-performance products that stand out for their quick, easy application and the fact they offer all-round care for different surfaces while completely respecting the materials and their different characteristics. All with the constant, punctual and above all, professional support that has always been a standout feature of the Technical Assistance Service at Faber Chimica.
The Faber Showroom line is available in the top showrooms and from the best retailers of building materials, and it can boast a range of products that have been tested and recommended by the major manufacturers of tiles and facings in ceramic or natural stone, to care for, clean and maintain the surfaces covered in their creations. The products in the Faber Showroom range have been designed and developed starting with the characteristics of the materials and the needs of users, and they are constantly in line with the particular nature of the latest collections of coverings presented by different manufacturers.
The products in the Faber Showroom line include:
- Cleaners for worksite cleaning, daily care, and extraordinary maintenance of surfaces;
- Stain removers able to remove stains with different types and origins from any type of material, such as oil, grease, coffee, rust, ink, pens, graffiti, etc;
- Stone Sealers, Protective and Impregnating agents for deep-down protection of materials against water, moisture, dirt and stains;
- Polishes and Abrasives to restore scratches, flaws and imperfections from surfaces and to make them shine as though newly laid;
- Waxes and Finishes to bring out the full, natural beauty of every material, giving it full, lasting protection.
Faber Showroom is a product line created by Faber Chimica expressly for
- Building material retailers
- Installers and Tilers
- Cleaning and maintenance companies
- Private clients and DIY enthusiasts